Cooktek Induction Cooktop MCD3500Product code: MCD3500
Best Price Guarantee
We monitor our pricing against competitors on a regular basis to offer you the lowest prices so that you can shop with confidence. If you happen to find a cheaper price for an identical item, we will endeavour not only to match it but to beat it.
- Pricing must relate to an identical item with the same brand, model number and specs.
- Pricing must be in form of a valid written quote or a published online price and show delivery or freight charges.
- With so many online stores failing to update their pricing, we request the pricing to be current.
- Excludes packaged deals, contract pricing, clearance products, stock liquidations, eBay or Gumtree ads, auctions, cash back or coupon offers.
- Prestige Products reserves the right to limit the quantity of products available for price match or withdraw from the price match at its discretion.
Australia Wide Delivery
We deliver Australia wide to every state, all major cities and regional areas.
Deliveries are usually through sensitive freight companies.
Tail-lift service is available for large and bulky equipment at extra cost.
Our website accepts secure online payments with Visa or MasterCard.
An offline PayPal facility is also available for customers wishing to use PayPal for payment.
Your online payments on our website are encrypted for added security.
We don't store any banking or credit card information for security reasons.
We pride ourselves in a speedy response to all enquiries.
In most cases, we respond within a few hours of receiving your enquiry and all enquiries are responded to within 24 hours unless it relates to a large quotation or a specialised freight quote needs to be obtained.
We understand that your time is precious, if our phone line is busy please contact us by email or use the Call Back Request
Cooktek Heritage Induction Cooktop MCD3500
- Drop-in model (cut-out size: 333x333mm)
- CHEAPER: Induction cooking is over 90% efficient. Heat the food, not the kitchen!
- COOLER: No flame or radiant heat creates a significantly cooler & more comfortable cooking environment
- CLEANER: Because the surface remains cool, spills don’t burn on
- SAFER: Induction cooking means no flames, hot coil or other radiant heat source
- FASTER: Induction applies heat to the pan, not the air or the unit itself
- High efficiency cooktop with heavy duty electronic components and thick, high-impact glass-ceramic top, engineered for use in commercial kitchens
- Easy control via single rotary knob and one button
- Precise power control between 0-20 in single digit increments or temperature control (30ºC to 260ºC)
- Clear red LED display shows power level or temperature
- Pan maximiser feature achieves maximum heating of any induction compatible pan
- Microprocessor monitors vital components 120 times per second to check for overheating, power supply problems and more
- Auto-protect function shuts off the cooktop when minor problems arise and displays error codes enabling user-correction of the problem
- Automatic pan detection allows for instant energy transmission to the pan and almost no energy consumption when the pan is not present
- Integral grease filter and air baffle to ensure cleaner and cooler air intake for optimum reliability
- Integral cooling fan keeps internal electronics cool
- Brand: Cooktek
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: W: 349 x D: 349 x H: 93mm
- Weight: 8.2 Kg
- Power: Single phase, 15Amp (3.5Kw)
- Warranty: 36 months parts & 12 months labour
Recommended Products ‹ ›