Dipo Induction Cooker DCP23Product code: DCP23
Best Price Guarantee
We monitor our pricing against others on a regular basis to offer you the lowest prices so that you can shop with confidence. If you happen to find a cheaper price for an identical item, we will endeavour not only to match it but to beat it.
- Pricing must relate to an identical item with the same brand, model number and specs.
- Pricing must be in form of a valid written quote or a published online price and show delivery or freight charges.
- With so many online stores failing to update their pricing, we request the pricing to be current.
- Excludes packaged deals, contract pricing, clearance products, stock liquidations, eBay or Gumtree ads, auctions, cash back or coupon offers.
- Prestige Products reserves the right to limit the quantity of products available for price match or withdraw from the price match at its sole discretion.
Australia Wide Delivery
We deliver Australia wide to every state, all major cities and regional areas.
Deliveries are usually through sensitive freight companies or commercial transport.
Tail-lift service is available for large and bulky equipment at extra cost.
Our website accepts secure online payments with Visa or MasterCard.
An offline PayPal facility is also available for customers wishing to use PayPal for payment.
Your online payments on our website are encrypted for added security.
We don't store any banking or credit card information for security reasons.
We pride ourselves in a speedy response to all enquiries.
In most cases, we respond within a few hours of receiving your enquiry and all enquiries are responded to within 24 hours unless it relates to a large quotation or a specialised freight quote needs to be obtained.
We understand that your time is precious, if our phone line is busy please contact us by email or use the Call Back Request
Dipo Induction Cooker with Temperature Probe DCP23Dipo induction machines are made to withstand the demands of busy commercial kitchens and deliver precise fast heating with true energy efficiency and reliability.
- Simple clean design
- Portable unit enabling flexible set up and easy storage
- Two operational modes:
- 7 simmer or 10 cook settings
- Temperature probe mode where user sets the desired temperature and the probe inserted into the pan regulates power to the machine to keep contents at the specified temperature
- Aerogel insulation to protect internal machine components
- LED display
- Automatic over-temperature shut-off
- Automatic pan sensing technology
- Cleanable intake air filter below
- Rear exit cooking air, minimum 100mm space required
Dipo induction cookers excel because they:
- Brand: Dipo
- Made in Korea
- Dimensions: W: 365 x D: 455 x H: 115mm
- Power: Single phase, 10Amp (2.3Kw)
- Warranty: 12 months
- Are able to deal with very high temperatures, such as cooking steaks and stir fries
- Are also able to handle delicate operations like tempering chocolate and a variety of patisserie and savoury sauces
- Feature patented Aerogel insulation to protect the internal components of the machine from heat penetration of extremely hot cooking vessels
- Feature a patented highly reliable circuit board that is designed to operate continuously for up to 12 hours
- Use the strongest glass (NEG glass made in Japan) to protect from hard impact from cooking vessels
- Featuring dynamic pan sensing technology with response times that set the benchmark for induction ranges. This allows users to flip contents in the pan (like for gas) without noticeable heat loss. The Dipo units allow 10 mm of pan separation from the glass surface before the pan exits the magnetic field where power cuts out. It switches on within about 0.5 seconds of re-entering the magnetic field.
Recommended Products ‹ ›