Fridges - Upright Display
Skope Fridge BME1200-AProduct code: BME1200-A
Best Price Guarantee
We monitor our pricing against others on a regular basis to offer you the lowest prices so that you can shop with confidence. If you happen to find a cheaper price for an identical item, we will endeavour not only to match it but to beat it.
- Pricing must relate to an identical item with the same brand, model number and specs.
- Pricing must be in form of a valid written quote or a published online price and show delivery or freight charges.
- With so many online stores failing to update their pricing, we request the pricing to be current.
- Excludes packaged deals, contract pricing, clearance products, stock liquidations, eBay or Gumtree ads, auctions, cash back or coupon offers.
- Prestige Products reserves the right to limit the quantity of products available for price match or withdraw from the price match at its sole discretion.
Australia Wide Delivery
We deliver Australia wide to every state, all major cities and regional areas.
Deliveries are usually through sensitive freight companies or commercial transport.
Tail-lift service is available for large and bulky equipment at extra cost.
Our website accepts secure online payments with Visa or MasterCard.
An offline PayPal facility is also available for customers wishing to use PayPal for payment.
Your online payments on our website are encrypted for added security.
We don't store any banking or credit card information for security reasons.
We pride ourselves in a speedy response to all enquiries.
In most cases, we respond within a few hours of receiving your enquiry and all enquiries are responded to within 24 hours unless it relates to a large quotation or a specialised freight quote needs to be obtained.
We understand that your time is precious, if our phone line is busy please contact us by email or use the Call Back Request
Skope 2-Door Upright Display Fridge BME1200-A
- Rated at 43ºC ambient
- Temperature range: +1ºC to +4ºC (Adjustable to 15ºC)
- Internal volume: 1079 litres
- Upgraded with ActiveCore™ technology, designed for long-life reliability with easy efficient servicing when required
- Updated controller with manual light switch and pre-programmed features
- Significant energy savings, Uses 35% less energy than the previous B1200G-2 model, saving more than $266 per year*
- Premium energy efficient glass using a new low-emissivity, high performance coating technology equivalent to double Low-E performance
- Patented easy to install shelf clip and numbered shelf support strip, reduces set up time and enables finer adjustments
- Modern frameless glass door design with aluminium trim
- Significantly reduced noise and improved quality, for a quieter operation
- New slotted back panel design allows chilled airflow for maximum product cooling
- Ergonomically designed, brushed stainless steel handles for easy access
- Suitable for displaying and storing flowers, chocolates and wine - with an upper control set point at +15ºC
- Internal measurements: 1180x602x1454mm
- 8x adjustable shelves
- 2x 20W T8 LED tube (Ø26mm x 1350mm)
- White colorbond finish
- Supplied on castors
- MEPS approved
- Total depth includes 50mm stand-off and 35mm removable handles. Depth excluding stand off and handles is 758mm *Based on 30 cents per Kw
What is Skope's Active Core?
- Brand: Skope Refrigeration
- Made in New Zealand
- Dimensions: W: 1280 x D: 795 x H: 2195mm
- Weight: 245 Kg
- Power: Single phase 10Amp (4.5Amp)
- Warranty: 60 months parts & labour
Active Core is an Advanced Refrigeration System designed by Skope Refrigeration for maximum performance using minimum energy. It is the ultimate in innovation and a major leap forward for our industry. By delivering market leading energy savings, optimal cooling performance, greater serviceability, and a future-proofed system, Skope's Active Core technology will meet and exceed your needs for years to come.
- Designed for long life, reliability and performance
- Intercheangeble across 1-door and 2-door models
- Redesigned air flow throughout the cabinet ensures optimal and efficient cooling of products
- Quick and easy service and maintenance minimises downtime and disruptions
- New controller with built-in energy management device
- Designed to be future-proof, ready for when regulations change around refrigerants and natural gases are implemented
- Maximises energy efficiency for significant savings over the life of cabinet
Recommended Products ‹ ›