Dishwashers - Passthrough
Hobart AMXXL DishwasherProduct code: AMXXL
Best Price Guarantee
We monitor our pricing against others on a regular basis to offer you the lowest prices so that you can shop with confidence. If you happen to find a cheaper price for an identical item, we will endeavour not only to match it but to beat it.
- Pricing must relate to an identical item with the same brand, model number and specs.
- With so many online stores failing to update their pricing, we request the pricing to be current.
Australia Wide Delivery
We deliver Australia wide to every state, all major cities and regional areas.
Deliveries are usually through sensitive freight companies or commercial transport.
Tail-lift service is available for large and bulky equipment at extra cost.
Our website accepts secure online payments with Visa or MasterCard.
An offline PayPal facility is also available for customers wishing to use PayPal for payment.
Your online payments on our website are encrypted for added security.
We don't store any banking or credit card information for security reasons.
We pride ourselves in a speedy response to all enquiries.
In most cases, we respond within a few hours of receiving your enquiry and all enquiries are responded to within 24 hours unless it relates to a large quotation or a specialised freight quote needs to be obtained.
We understand that your time is precious, if our phone line is busy please contact us by email or use the Call Back Request
Hobart AMXXL Pass-through DishwasherHobart PROFI AMXXL is a passthrough dishwasher with extra large wash chamber, excellent performance and low water consumption for commercial kitchens, cafes and restaurants.
- XL wash chamber: the large hood and chamber provide best wash results, e.g. for up to 24 plates/rack, 8 trays 600x400mm or 660x500mm, or 2 1/1GN pans
- VISIOTRONIC control: single button control with remaining time indicator together with text and graphic display
- SENSO-ACTIVE resource management: constantly measures the quality of the wash water and keeps the amount of rinsing needed in each rinse cycle to the minimum in order to guarantee a fully hygienic wash result
- Exhaust energy storage: the fully enclosed 4-sided hood keeps steam and energy inside the system: energy saving up to 3Kw, less humidity in the kitchen area and better hygienic conditions
- CLIP-IN wash and rinse arms: wash and rinse arms can be removed with one hand and without any tools
- GENIUS-X² fine filter system: advanced filter system with prewash function reduces detergent consumption up to 35%
- ROTOR-X wash system: separate rotating upper & lower 4-spoke wash arms deliver dynamic wash power
- VAPOSTOP (optional): prevents vapour escapingfrom the machine when the hood is opened
- Intelligent energy management: the available energy is used continuously. Thus, at a low total loading value the heating time gets reduced
- USB-interface for comfortable download of operational data
- Interlocked strainer: prevents operation without tank strainer
- EASY-CLEAN concept: blue markings in the machine help the operator to identify the components which require cleaning
- Hood-type dishwasher for straight through or corner operation
- Nominal capacity up to 70 racks/h or 1,680 plates/h (with optional P-XL rack) or 2,520 glasses/h, 560 sheets/h, 140 1/1 GN pans/h
- Large chamber with 660 x 500 mm usable space
- Extra large loading height of 540mm
- 6x Automatic cycles: short, standard, intensive, starch-removal, permanent, hygiene
- Cycle times: 52 / 75 / 180 sec. plus special cycles
- Multi-Setting: booster capacity may be reduced from 12.4Kw to 6.2Kw if connected to hot water
- Heat and noise insulated hood
- Strainer soil sensor
- Refill signal (detergent / rinse aid)
- Self-cleaning programme
- Water consumption: 2.0L/rack
- Rack size: 500x500mm or 600x500mm
- Ready to install - completely equipped: fill / drain hose, electrical cable, detergent dispenser, rinse aid dispenser, rinse pump, drain pump, back-flow preventer
- Includes 1 plate & tray rack, plus cutlery basket
- Brand: Hobart
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions: W: 735 x D: 742 x H: 1610-2195mm
- Power: 3 phase (16.3Kw)
- Warranty: 24 months parts & labour
Recommended Products ‹ ›