Dishwashers - Passthrough
Hobart Dishwasher PREMAX AUPProduct code: AUP
Best Price Guarantee
We monitor our pricing against competitors on a regular basis to offer you the lowest prices so that you can shop with confidence. If you happen to find a cheaper price for an identical item, we will endeavour not only to match it but to beat it.
- Pricing must relate to an identical item with the same brand, model number and specs.
- Pricing must be in form of a valid written quote or a published online price and show delivery or freight charges.
- With so many online stores failing to update their pricing, we request the pricing to be current.
- Excludes packaged deals, contract pricing, clearance products, stock liquidations, eBay or Gumtree ads, auctions, cash back or coupon offers.
- Prestige Products reserves the right to limit the quantity of products available for price match or withdraw from the price match at its discretion.
Australia Wide Delivery
We deliver Australia wide to every state, all major cities and regional areas.
Deliveries are usually through sensitive freight companies.
Tail-lift service is available for large and bulky equipment at extra cost.
Our website accepts secure online payments with Visa or MasterCard.
An offline PayPal facility is also available for customers wishing to use PayPal for payment.
Your online payments on our website are encrypted for added security.
We don't store any banking or credit card information for security reasons.
We pride ourselves in a speedy response to all enquiries.
In most cases, we respond within a few hours of receiving your enquiry and all enquiries are responded to within 24 hours unless it relates to a large quotation or a specialised freight quote needs to be obtained.
We understand that your time is precious, if our phone line is busy please contact us by email or use the Call Back Request
Hobart Pass-through Dishwasher PREMAX AUPHobart PREMAX AUP is a passthrough dishwasher, glasswasher and utensil washer with excellent performance and low water consumption for commercial kitchens, cafes and restaurants.
- PERMANENT-CLEAN automatic soil removal: innovative filter system eliminates manual pre-cleaning. Soil is immediately removed into an external strainer, which saves operating costs and protects the machine
- VISIOTRONIC control: single button control with remaining time indicator together with text and graphic display
- SENSO-ACTIVE resource management: constantly measures the quality of the wash water and keeps the amount of rinsing needed in each rinse cycle to the minimum in order to guarantee a fully hygienic wash result
- Eco programme: switchable steam rinse cycle reduces fresh-water consumption to 1.4 l/cycle. Saving of up to 44% water and chemicals
- VAPO-ACTIVE steam washing: significantly less manual pre-cleaning and second runs by intensive wash cycles with steam
- POWER-PLUS wash programme: selectable high-pressure programme to wash heavily soiled wash items
- Exhaust energy storage: the fully enclosed 4-sided hood keeps steam and energy inside the system: energy saving up to 3Kw, less humidity in the kitchen area and better hygienic conditions
- CLIP-IN wash and rinse arms: wash and rinse arms can be removed with one hand and without any tools
- ROTOR-X wash system: separate rotating upper & lower 4-spoke wash arms deliver dynamic wash power
- VAPOSTOP (optional): prevents vapour escapingfrom the machine when the hood is opened
- Intelligent energy management: the available energy is used continuously. Thus, at a low total loading value the heating time gets reduced
- USB-interface: for comfortable download of operational data
- Interlocked strainer: prevents operation without tank strainer
- EASY-CLEAN concept: blue markings in the machine help the operator to identify the components which require cleaning
- Hood-type dishwasher with switchable high pressure wash for straight through or corner operation
- Nominal capacity up to 70 racks/h or 1,260 plates/h or 2,520 glasses/h
- 8x automatic cycles: short, standard, intensive, eco, cutlery, starch-removal, permanent, hygiene
- Cycle times: 52 / 70 / 170 / 180 sec. plus special cycles
- Multi-Setting: booster capacity may be reduced from 12.4 kW to 6.2 kW if connected with hot water
- Water consumption: 1.4L/rack
- Heat and noise insulated hood
- Loading height: 440mm
- Rack size: 500x500mm
- Strainer soil sensor
- Refill signal (detergent / rinse aid)
- Self-cleaning programme
- Ready to install - completely equipped: fill / drain hose, electrical cable, detergent dispenser, rinse aid dispenser, rinse pump, drain pump, back-flow preventer
- Includes 2x plate & 1x flat rack, plus cutlery basket
- Brand: Hobart
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions: W: 635 x D: 742 x H: 1510mm
- Power: 3 phase (17.5Kw)
- Warranty: 36 months parts & labour
Recommended Products ‹ ›