Dishwashers - Passthrough
Washtech Dishwasher M2CProduct code: M2C
Best Price Guarantee
We monitor our pricing against competitors on a regular basis to offer you the lowest prices so that you can shop with confidence. If you happen to find a cheaper price for an identical item, we will endeavour not only to match it but to beat it.
- Pricing must relate to an identical item with the same brand, model number and specs.
- Pricing must be in form of a valid written quote or a published online price and show delivery or freight charges.
- With so many online stores failing to update their pricing, we request the pricing to be current.
- Excludes packaged deals, contract pricing, clearance products, stock liquidations, eBay or Gumtree ads, auctions, cash back or coupon offers.
- Prestige Products reserves the right to limit the quantity of products available for price match or withdraw from the price match at its discretion.
Australia Wide Delivery
We deliver Australia wide to every state, all major cities and regional areas.
Deliveries are usually through sensitive freight companies.
Tail-lift service is available for large and bulky equipment at extra cost.
Our website accepts secure online payments with Visa or MasterCard.
An offline PayPal facility is also available for customers wishing to use PayPal for payment.
Your online payments on our website are encrypted for added security.
We don't store any banking or credit card information for security reasons.
We pride ourselves in a speedy response to all enquiries.
In most cases, we respond within a few hours of receiving your enquiry and all enquiries are responded to within 24 hours unless it relates to a large quotation or a specialised freight quote needs to be obtained.
We understand that your time is precious, if our phone line is busy please contact us by email or use the Call Back Request
Washtech M2C Pass-Through DishwasherWashtech M2C is a high efficiency pass-through dishwasher fitted with a Heat Recovery Condenser which uses exhaust air to heat incoming water.
- 2.6 litres per cycle cold water consumption
- Up to 1000 plates per hour
- Heat Recovery Condenser preheats cold water supply
- Significant reduction of steam emitted
- Electronic controls with enhanced functionality
- Service diagnostics for error recognition
- Double filtration via scrap trays and separate wash inlet filter
- Dual chemical injectors and Drain pump fitted standard
- Stainless steel upper & lower wash & rinse arms with removable cleaning caps
- 430mm door clearance
- Autostart on hood closure - anti-drip door edge channels water away from operator
- Easy clean L-shaped tank with curved corners
- Stainless steel construction
- Assured final rinse - 316 stainless break tank & rinse booster
- 10kW electrical load reducible to 7kW
- Unique 595mm or 640mm bench gap installation option
- SEED Certified
- Includes: 2x 500mm dish racks; 1x 500mm cup rack; 2x cutlery containers
Did you know?
- Brand: Washtech
- Made in New Zealand
- Dimensions: W: 705 x D: 765 x H: 2040mm
- Weight: 118 Kg
- Power: 3 phase, 15Amp(10Kw)
- Warranty: Washtech 5:2:1 (5 years on cabinet, 2 years on pump, 1 year on entire unit)
All Washtech heat condensing passthrough dishwashers are SEED certified.
Benefits of SEED certification:
- Cold water is pre-heated with steam to reduce energy consumtion and emmissions
- Same great wash results running on cold water
- Cooler and quieter operating environment
- Suitable for installation without an extraction canopy
Recommended Products ‹ ›