Hobart GC Glass WasherProduct code: GC
Best Price Guarantee
We monitor our pricing against others on a regular basis to offer you the lowest prices so that you can shop with confidence. If you happen to find a cheaper price for an identical item, we will endeavour not only to match it but to beat it.
- Pricing must relate to an identical item with the same brand, model number and specs.
- Pricing must be in form of a valid written quote or a published online price and show delivery or freight charges.
- With so many online stores failing to update their pricing, we request the pricing to be current.
- Excludes packaged deals, contract pricing, clearance products, stock liquidations, eBay or Gumtree ads, auctions, cash back or coupon offers.
- Prestige Products reserves the right to limit the quantity of products available for price match or withdraw from the price match at its sole discretion.
Australia Wide Delivery
We deliver Australia wide to every state, all major cities and regional areas.
Deliveries are usually through sensitive freight companies or commercial transport.
Tail-lift service is available for large and bulky equipment at extra cost.
Our website accepts secure online payments with Visa or MasterCard.
An offline PayPal facility is also available for customers wishing to use PayPal for payment.
Your online payments on our website are encrypted for added security.
We don't store any banking or credit card information for security reasons.
We pride ourselves in a speedy response to all enquiries.
In most cases, we respond within a few hours of receiving your enquiry and all enquiries are responded to within 24 hours unless it relates to a large quotation or a specialised freight quote needs to be obtained.
We understand that your time is precious, if our phone line is busy please contact us by email or use the Call Back Request
Hobart GC Glass Washer
- Compact glasswasher: with an installation height of only 700 mm ideal for narrow places or with integrated reverse osmosis and an installation height of 815 mm ideal for undercounter installation
- VISIOTRONIC control: single button control with remaining time indicator together with text and graphic display
- 1.9L rinsing: water consumption per cycle of only 1.9 l which results in a reduction of water, chemicals and energy consumption of 35%
- CLIP-IN wash and rinse arms: washand rinse arms can be removed with one hand and without any tools
- Intelligent data documentation: automatic recording of important operational data and consumptions and indication on the display
- USB-interface: comfortable download of operational data in form of a protocol via USB
- GENIUS-X² fine filter system: advanced filter system with prewash function reduces detergent consumption up to 35%
- Cold rinsing: the rinse can be switched from hot to cold water so that you get cooler glasses without any loss of time
- Intensive programme: intensive rinse cycle to wash glasses with critical design with raised fresh-water amount
- Interlocked strainer: prevents operation without tank strainer
- Hygiene programme: for removal of calcium carbonate and other deposits from wash chamber
- Nominal capacity up to 48 racks/h or 770 glasses/h
- 5x Automatic cycles: short, standard, intensive rinse, cold water rinse, hygiene
- Cycle times: 75 / 120 sec. plus special cycles
- Rack size: 400x400mm
- Loading height: 315mm
- Ready to install - completely equipped: fill / drain hose, power cord, detergent dispenser, rinse aid dispenser, rinse pump, drain pump, back-flow preventer
- Supplied with 1 glass rack
- Brand: Hobart
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions: W: 460 x D: 590 x H: 700mm + (150mm Legs)
- Power: Single phase 15Amp (2.9Kw)
- Warranty: 24 months parts & labour
Recommended Products ‹ ›