Merrychef Speed Oven Eikon E2S HPProduct code: E2S HP
Best Price Guarantee
We monitor our pricing against competitors on a regular basis to offer you the lowest prices so that you can shop with confidence. If you happen to find a cheaper price for an identical item, we will endeavour not only to match it but to beat it.
- Pricing must relate to an identical item with the same brand, model number and specs.
- Pricing must be in form of a valid written quote or a published online price and show delivery or freight charges.
- With so many online stores failing to update their pricing, we request the pricing to be current.
- Excludes packaged deals, contract pricing, clearance products, stock liquidations, eBay or Gumtree ads, auctions, cash back or coupon offers.
- Prestige Products reserves the right to limit the quantity of products available for price match or withdraw from the price match at its discretion.
Australia Wide Delivery
We deliver Australia wide to every state, all major cities and regional areas.
Deliveries are usually through sensitive freight companies.
Tail-lift service is available for large and bulky equipment at extra cost.
Our website accepts secure online payments with Visa or MasterCard.
An offline PayPal facility is also available for customers wishing to use PayPal for payment.
Your online payments on our website are encrypted for added security.
We don't store any banking or credit card information for security reasons.
We pride ourselves in a speedy response to all enquiries.
In most cases, we respond within a few hours of receiving your enquiry and all enquiries are responded to within 24 hours unless it relates to a large quotation or a specialised freight quote needs to be obtained.
We understand that your time is precious, if our phone line is busy please contact us by email or use the Call Back Request
Merrychef Eikon E2S HP Speed Cook OvenMerrychef Eikon E2S HP is a compact high speed oven for rapid cooking and express food preparation. It is more than 15 x faster, and can be used for crispy and hot paninis, pizza slices, toasted Subs in quick service restaurants, clubs or kiosks.
- Compact 365mm wide footprint - fits on a 600mm bench depth
- Oven cavity to suit up to 306 x 308mm / 12” plate size
- Best in class energy efficiency - 0.7Kw/h in standby mode
- Rapid cooking up to 20 times faster than a convection oven
- Accelerated Cooking Technology combines three heat technologies: impingement, microwave and convection heat
- Ventless cooking capabilities through built in catalytic converter
- Colour easyTouch icon driven touch screen control panelwith the capability of storing up to 1,024 multi-stage recipe programs
- Each program offers up to six (6) stages with programmable cooking times, microwave power setting and user instructions for each stage
- Easy menu updates or data transfer via USB
- Precise temperature setting range from 100ºC - 275ºC
- Quiet operation – 45.3dbA in standby mode
- Self-diagnostics capability to monitor components
- Soft edge design with cool to touch door exterior
- Easy to clean seam welded cavity with large rounded edges
- Easy access to front facing air filter
- Available in Stainless steel, Black or Red
- Rail surround on top of oven (Black or Red versions only)
- 2 phase model
- Includes: Solid cook plate, Guarded paddle with sides, Solid base basket (full size), Cool down pan, Cook plate liners (2x), Cleaning care package
Easy to use:
- Brand: Merrychef
- Made in England
- Dimensions: W: 365 x D: 631 x H: 618mm
- Weight: 74 Kg
- Power: 2 phase, 20Amp (5.8 Kw)
- Warranty: 12 months parts & labour
- Pictorial easyTouch screen technology
- MenuConnect software enables instant USB menu updates
- Monitored filter design for ease of daily maintenance
- Guaranteed perfect results every time
- Precise power levels to cook the most delicate products
- Programmes downloaded across multiple outlets via USB memory stick
- Reduced queuing and service times
- Increase speed, service, quality and freshness
- Four heating technologies (convected heat, Planar Plumes, impingement air and microwave energy)
- Faster cooking times than traditional cooking methods
- The cool-to-touch high speed oven means food heats quickly while the outside stays cool
- Cooking to order reduces waste
- Latest catalyst technology eliminates grease and reduces cook odours, avoiding the need for separate extraction and ventilation systems
- Minimise lifetime operational costs
- Now available on energy efficient standby mode
- Reduced installation cost – with plug & play capability
- Reduced training times – with icon-driven controls
- Built-in diagnostics avoids unnecessary service calls
- Ethernet connectivity (optional)
Recommended Products ‹ ›