Centurion Chefs Centrifuge Pro-Xtract 5Product code: Pro-Xtract5
Best Price Guarantee
We monitor our pricing against others on a regular basis to offer you the lowest prices so that you can shop with confidence. If you happen to find a cheaper price for an identical item, we will endeavour not only to match it but to beat it.
- Pricing must relate to an identical item with the same brand, model number and specs.
- Pricing must be in form of a valid written quote or a published online price and show delivery or freight charges.
- With so many online stores failing to update their pricing, we request the pricing to be current.
- Excludes packaged deals, contract pricing, clearance products, stock liquidations, eBay or Gumtree ads, auctions, cash back or coupon offers.
- Prestige Products reserves the right to limit the quantity of products available for price match or withdraw from the price match at its sole discretion.
Australia Wide Delivery
We deliver Australia wide to every state, all major cities and regional areas.
Deliveries are usually through sensitive freight companies or commercial transport.
Tail-lift service is available for large and bulky equipment at extra cost.
Our website accepts secure online payments with Visa or MasterCard.
An offline PayPal facility is also available for customers wishing to use PayPal for payment.
Your online payments on our website are encrypted for added security.
We don't store any banking or credit card information for security reasons.
We pride ourselves in a speedy response to all enquiries.
In most cases, we respond within a few hours of receiving your enquiry and all enquiries are responded to within 24 hours unless it relates to a large quotation or a specialised freight quote needs to be obtained.
We understand that your time is precious, if our phone line is busy please contact us by email or use the Call Back Request
Centurion Chefs Centrifuge Pro-Xtract 5
- Superb build quality and engineering
- Large LCD display with touch screen control
- Speed: 500-6,000 Rpm in 1 Rpm increments for high accuracy
- Pulse Short run for fast pelleting
- Rcf Max (G): 4,800
- Timer: 0-9999 Mins & Hold in 1 Sec increments
- Memory: 108 programs (12 pages of 9)
- Acceleration rates: 10 programs
- Deceleration rates: 10 programs
- W2t Plots tim, accel rpm and decel for true sample repeatability
- Orientation acceleration rate prevents initial sample side deposits
- Rotor recognition
- Sound less than 60db
- Alloy & steel frame with composites
- World leading Industrial grade Inverter
- Best Quality European Brushless motor with overheat sensor
- High technology airflow
- Multi point lid locking with lid lock detection & emergency lid release
- Extra thick stainless steel bowl
- Imbalance detection and over-speed sensor
- 4x250ml Swing out rotor included
- Maximum tube size: 62x110mm
- Maximum radius: 146mm
- Sample tube angle 0º
- Acceleration time: 30 seconds
- Deceleration time: 30 seconds
- Autoclaveable (frequency): 121°c (10)
- Five sizes available, ambient refrigerated
- This model is ideal for professional chefs and small restaurants
- Brand: Centurion Scientific
- Made in England
- Dimensions: W: 400 x D: 550 x H: 310mm
- Weight: 32 Kg (without rotors)
- Power: Single phase 10Amp (309W)
- Warranty: 36 months parts & 12 months labour
Recommended Products ‹ ›