Friul R10 Dough RounderProduct code: R10
Best Price Guarantee
We monitor our pricing against others on a regular basis to offer you the lowest prices so that you can shop with confidence. If you happen to find a cheaper price for an identical item, we will endeavour not only to match it but to beat it.
- Pricing must relate to an identical item with the same brand, model number and specs.
- Pricing must be in form of a valid written quote or a published online price and show delivery or freight charges.
- With so many online stores failing to update their pricing, we request the pricing to be current.
- Excludes packaged deals, contract pricing, clearance products, stock liquidations, eBay or Gumtree ads, auctions, cash back or coupon offers.
- Prestige Products reserves the right to limit the quantity of products available for price match or withdraw from the price match at its sole discretion.
Australia Wide Delivery
We deliver Australia wide to every state, all major cities and regional areas.
Deliveries are usually through sensitive freight companies or commercial transport.
Tail-lift service is available for large and bulky equipment at extra cost.
Our website accepts secure online payments with Visa or MasterCard.
An offline PayPal facility is also available for customers wishing to use PayPal for payment.
Your online payments on our website are encrypted for added security.
We don't store any banking or credit card information for security reasons.
We pride ourselves in a speedy response to all enquiries.
In most cases, we respond within a few hours of receiving your enquiry and all enquiries are responded to within 24 hours unless it relates to a large quotation or a specialised freight quote needs to be obtained.
We understand that your time is precious, if our phone line is busy please contact us by email or use the Call Back Request
Friul R10 Dough RounderFriul R10 Dough Rounder Kneads dough portions tightly without overworking the dough, resulting in a more consistent dough ball that will sheet with better results
- Works with most pizza or bread doughs that are soft or firm but not too sticky
- Eliminate the most labour intensive part of pizza making
- Saves time and money
- Portion weight: 70 to 1200gr
- Hourly production: 40 to 300 Kg
- Stainless steel construction (Lower body & parts)
- Cast anodized Aluminium upper body
- Safe & easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Used in high output pizza restaurants and franchises worldwide
- Brand: Friul
- Made in Italy
- Dimensions: W: 840 x D: 780 x H: 390mm
- Weight: 61kg
- Power: Single phase, 10Amp (370W)
- Warranty: 12 months parts & labour
Recommended Products ‹ ›