Gellan Gum - Gellazoon LowProduct code: 6006
- $60.00 +GST
- RRP $60.00 +GST
Best Price Guarantee
We monitor our pricing against competitors on a regular basis to offer you the lowest prices so that you can shop with confidence. If you happen to find a cheaper price for an identical item, we will endeavour not only to match it but to beat it.
- Pricing must relate to an identical item with the same brand, model number and specs.
- Pricing must be in form of a valid written quote or a published online price and show delivery or freight charges.
- With so many online stores failing to update their pricing, we request the pricing to be current.
- Excludes packaged deals, contract pricing, clearance products, stock liquidations, eBay or Gumtree ads, auctions, cash back or coupon offers.
- Prestige Products reserves the right to limit the quantity of products available for price match or withdraw from the price match at its discretion.
Australia Wide Delivery
We deliver Australia wide to every state, all major cities and regional areas.
Deliveries are usually through sensitive freight companies.
Tail-lift service is available for large and bulky equipment at extra cost.
Our website accepts secure online payments with Visa or MasterCard.
An offline PayPal facility is also available for customers wishing to use PayPal for payment.
Your online payments on our website are encrypted for added security.
We don't store any banking or credit card information for security reasons.
We pride ourselves in a speedy response to all enquiries.
In most cases, we respond within a few hours of receiving your enquiry and all enquiries are responded to within 24 hours unless it relates to a large quotation or a specialised freight quote needs to be obtained.
We understand that your time is precious, if our phone line is busy please contact us by email or use the Call Back Request
Gellan Gum - Gellazoon 250grGellazoon contains Gellan gum, a gelling agent produced by fermentation. Gellan gum (Gellazoon) forms firm gels even at low concentrations (0.5 %) which are characterised by very clear colour and aroma. Gellan gum (Gellazoon) displays better gelling and water-binding properties than Agazoon and the elasticity of the gels can be steered by varying the dosage of the gelling agent. Dosage for production of gel noodles or fake spaghetti:
- Stir 2 level measuring spoons of Gellan gum (Gellazoon) into 100 ml of cold liquid (broth, juice, etc).
- Stirring continuously, bring the solution to the boil, pour into a mould or as a thin layer, and leave to cool and gel.
- Cut the gelled layer into narrow strips.
- Alternatively, insert the solution into a silicon tube using a food grade syringe and let it cool to gel.
- Using the empty syringe, blow air into the tube to get the fake spaghetti out.
- Brand: Biozoon
- Product of Germany
- Weight: 250gr
Recommended Products ‹ ›